2010年2月5日星期五

lovely :)

chinese New Year is around the corner
miss my family so much
miss mummy's yummy cooking
love all kinds of soup n cake n cooking seriously~!!
miss brother n sisters
so curious and excited about their reaction when they see their gift from me :)
will them feel suprise?
Reebok shirt for brother, Nicole dress for eldest sista and Nokia 2630 for 2nd sista
wohoo!! i'm proud of myself~ wahaha!!
miss little eunice baby
cant wait to hug n bite her~! nyum nyum :D
miss my 'money supplier' aunts~ ;p
will they give me more money again? hahahaa!!
erm, hope they happy to recieve Amway Birdnest :)
miss my pretty handsome cuzzie all around the world
i'm proud of all of them seriously
they are all great product woots!
ouch
i miss my home
my everything
its lovely...! :)

4 条评论:

  1. wa~ makin pro in answering my noob question~~ good good, can handle the students' stupid question liao, hahaha

    回复删除
  2. huhu...ofcoz...who am i? i'm pro in handling stupid gila sot ki siao student...wahahaaa :D

    回复删除